Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 has already announced its first big update which is version 1.2.
The patch will include Switch-specific improvements related to performance and loading times. Elsewhere, there are a bunch of other improvements, additions, and changes including balance adjustments.
Here’s the full rundown:
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 update version 1.2 patch notes
- General improvements on loading times for Switch
- Switch – Performance improvements
- Tweaks on ultimates against mobs in campaign mode.
- Training Mode Triple Platform collisions tweaks
- Characters can no longer slip off platforms without getting hit.
- SDI value now resets on multihits.
- Edge roll cancel on frame 5 was removed entirely
- Fixes and tweaks to reflective hitboxes.
- Companions no longer count as a death in campaign mode.
- Flying Dutchman no longer clips on the Flying Dutchman stage during cutscenes.
- Slime Charge attacks no longer have a knockback multiplier, only damage multiplier.
- You can now pummel characters with the grab button.
- Leaving a rank match while in the loading screen won’t change your current rank points.
- You can now map the movement buttons for keyboard players.
- Ranked loading and matchmaking improvements.
- Zoom in camera speed was incremented
- Training mode frame by frame is now the first option in the menu
- Training mode pause delay removed.
- Announcer Fight voice was added to vs matches
- 3, 2, 1 Game voice line volume lowered.
- Gir’s voice pitch tweaks.
- Harmonic’s convergence ambient SFX lowered
- Reptar’s Toy Car rotation on dropped tweaked
- Random competitive stages button now only randomizes competitive stages.
- Azula and Reptar Campaign Power Ups description was fixed.
- Turning hitboxes on and off won’t make the HUD disappear.
- Patrick can’t get stuck while holding a player during forward special.
- Ember lose VFX was adjusted correctly.
- Ember edge grab animation time standardized.
- Jenny special up slime now gives you a bit of fuel and has faster speed.
- Gertie teeter special up is now more consistent.
- Gertie’s Cooking Pot now deals explosive damage.
- Gertie’s special forward now clamps the speed after hitting or slime cancel.
- Gertie’s Special Neutral Tint now disappears after respawning.
- Jimmy Special Down VFX tweaked so it follows the character.
- Mecha Plankton Charge Forward Air slime cancel now clamps your current velocity.
- Special Up now has a clamp on his velocity after using special up.
- El Tigre special forward can’t slime cancel during opposing character grabbed state
- Charge Air Forward Hold landing lag increased from 20 to 25
- Charge Air Forward Release landing lag increased from 23 to 30
- Charge Air Forward Fireball hurtbox and hitbox adjusted to make hitbox smaller and hurtbox bigger
- Charge Air Forward Fireball speed slightly reduced
- Charge Air Forward Fireball distance slightly reduced
- Light Air Up angle changed to 75 for both hitboxes
- Light Air Up hitbox reduced slightly
- Light Air Up not reversible anymore
- Tail hurtbox slightly extended.
- Jab 1 and 2 active frames reduced from 6>9 to 6>8
- Jab 3 and 4 active frames reduced from 6>9 to 6>7
- Ftilt active frames reduced from 10>18 to 10>16. Weak hit starts 1 frame sooner.
- Ftilt strong hit BKB reduced from 13.5 to 13 & KBG reduced from 16.5 to 16.
- Utilt range slightly reduced.
- Fair range slightly reduced.
- Fair damage reduced from 17/15 to 15/13.
- Uair adjusted, reaches slightly less forward.
- Uair early and late hits angle reduced from 60° to 50°.
- Uair damage reduced from 14 to 12.
- Bair active frames on 2nd hit reduced from 16>19 to 16>18. Landing recovery increased from 11f to 12f.
- Auto cancel frame delayed from 31 to 32.
- Bair damage reduced from 8/8 to 7/7.
- Nair’s early hit angle was reduced from 45° to 40°, medium from 65° to 55° and late from 85° to 70°.
- Damage reduced from 16/13/10 to 14/13/10.
- Special neutral landing recovery increased from 7f to 10f.
- Special down charge in air now has 10 frames landing recovery.
- Neutral Special damage reduced from 5 to 3
- Fire Nair Block stun reduced from 6 to 5
- Fair KBG reduced from 19 to 17.5
That’s not all for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2, as we’re hearing that there are more changes to come following version 1.2. Aside from taking player feedback into account, there’ll be continued character balance, more fixes, Training Mode updates (DI Visualizer and CPU DI Options, Hitstun visualizer), controller customization with d-pad for directional inputs, C Stick customization, 2v2 Share Stock and Friendly Fire in ruleset, rematch button on top instead of continue in lobbies, 1v1 Quickplay rules with 3 Stocks and no Items, and 2v2 Quickplay rules with 3 Stocks and No items.
on bbc news
on hindi news
on the news today
on channel 7 news
campo grande news ônibus
campo grande news greve de ônibus
l1 news horário dos ônibus
l1 news ônibus
lago azul news ônibus
news österreich heute
news österreich aktuell
news öffentlicher dienst
news österreich corona
news österreich orf
news österreich heute aktuell
news österreich sport
österreich news krone
öffentlicher dienst news 2023
österreich promi news