While most people are attempting to put together 5 letter words, there’s now a game that will test your mathematical knowledge. This is known as Nerdle, and it was conceptualized by Richard and Imogen Mann. You are tasked to put together a set of numbers and mathematical symbols into a calculation. You will then be alerted on which numbers and symbols are in the puzzle and have been correctly positioned! That’s right, it is pretty much Wordle for math wizards. If you’re struggling with today’s Nerdle answer, we’ve got the solution for you in this post.
Each day Nerdle will challenge you with a new puzzle. You get your chance at cracking it by visiting the official Nerdle website at 12am GMT, 4pm PST, 7pm EST, 1am CET, 9am JST, 11am AET. This differs from Wordle, because the new puzzle is launched simultaneously instead of based on local time.
Nerdle August 29 2023 Answers Guide
You will find the answers for the 8/29/23 Nerdle Classic, Mini, Micro, and Maxi below. You can find all of the past solutions on our Today’s Nerdle Answer post!
Nerdle Classic 8/29/23 Answer
The Answer is… 7 + 14 / 7 = 9!
Nerdle Mini 8/29/23 Answer
The Answer is… 10 – 5 = 5!
Nerdle Micro 8/29/23 Answer
The Answer is… 7 – 2 = 5!
Nerdle Maxi 8/29/23 Answer
The Answer is… 59 – 57 + 9 = 11!
Looking for more games? Be sure to head to our Best Wordle Alternatives post to find some new ones!
If you’re hoping to get better at Nerdle then we’ve got some tips for you that will hopefully have you solving these more easily next time you play!
- Start with as many numbers and symbols as possible – You will want to quickly determine which numbers and mathematical symbols are used in the puzzle. One of the best starting calculations is: 58-46=12. This will unlock many of the numbers and give you a better shot of figuring out how to move on from there.
- Numbers can appear twice – Just because you’ve got a number in the right place doesn’t mean it can’t appear again in the puzzle!
- Start with simple calculations: It’s often best to start with simple calculations and build up from there. For example, if you know that the solution involves addition, try adding small numbers first.
- Use process of elimination: If you know that certain numbers or operations are incorrect based on previous guesses, eliminate them from your future guesses. For example, if you’ve guessed that the solution doesn’t involve multiplication, then you can eliminate multiplication from your next guess.
- Try different orders of operations: Remember that standard order of operations applies, so calculate * and / before + and -. Don’t be afraid to try different orders of operations to see if they lead you closer to the solution.
- Pay attention to the color tiles: The color tiles provide important clues about which numbers and operations are correct. Try to analyze the pattern of the color tiles to deduce the correct solution.
- Use commutative answers to your advantage: If you have turned on ‘commutative answers’ in the settings, keep in mind that the order of the numbers in your guess doesn’t matter. Use this to your advantage and try different orders of the same numbers to see if they lead you closer to the solution.
- Don’t give up: Remember that Nerdle puzzles can be challenging, but with persistence and a bit of luck, you can solve them. Don’t get discouraged if your first few guesses don’t lead you to the solution. Keep trying and analyzing the color tiles until you get closer to the correct answer.
- Play previous games to practice – You can play prior puzzles by entering in a valid date into the URL. Here’s an example: https://nerdlegame.com/20220131
That’s everything you need to know about completing this Nerdle puzzle. Find solutions for a variety of different games in the Word Games section of our website.