Gordon Ramsay never stops working; he’s making three-star Michelin restaurants all over the world, he hosts shows like Hell’s Kitchen or Master Chef, and in the case of Kitchen Nightmares, he goes across the United States helping struggling restaurant owners get their business a makeover.
Sometimes, the restaurant is stagnant because they stayed in the past, and their days of thunder are gone. Sometimes, the manager has an attitude problem; sometimes, it is the staff who needs either a scolding or being let go; other times, it is the chef who is being unprofessional.
And that’s when Gordon and his team, with a total “attitude,” step in to lay down the law and turn the place upside down so it starts making a profit.
Now on its eighth season, Kitchen Nightmares promises to be even more of a shocker than ever: From the aforementioned causes to health hazards, dirty kitchen, roach and rat infestations, there’s a lot going on, and Ramsay comes in to save the day.
Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episode 3 Recap
In The Drink is a clubhouse restaurant in New Jersey, the couple is having a lot of trouble getting the job through. The decoration is off and gloomy, and the condition of the food is nasty. Gordon checks the place out and nearly balks at the sanitary condition.
George, the owner of the joint, is in serious debt, can’t prioritize the expenditures, and the wife isn’t aware of the problem. The kitchen is struggling, and the servers do their best to tend to the customers, but they don’t have a magic wand to improve the place
After sitting down for a meal, Gordon starts with his team hands-on to get to work; he coaches George on how to prioritize debt, teaches the line cook a few tips and tricks, and has the entire staff go through some food sanitary measures.
Then, they work on the decor, set up a few drinks for the bar, revamp the menu, and do a soft opening that goes well; the servers, though, need to memorize the new menu better.
All in all, In The Drink, was a place where Gordon and his crew had little trouble getting it to work because the owners and staff were very receptive to the feedback.
Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episode 4 Release Date
Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episode 4 will be released by Fox on Monday, 16 October 2023, at 20:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. The upcoming episode’s title is “Da Mimmo”; each episode lasts around one hour. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release schedules for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): Monday, October 16, 2023, at 17:00 hrs (5:00 PM) PT
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Tuesday, October 17, 2023, at 10:00 hrs (10:00 PM) AEST
- United Kingdom Time (GMT/BST): Tuesday, October 17, 2023, at 1:00 hr (1:00 AM) BST
- Singapore Time (SGT): Tuesday, October 17, 2023, at 8:00 hr (8:00 AM) SGT
- Central European Time (CET): Tuesday, October 17, 2023, at 2:00 hr (2:00 AM) CET
- Mountain Time (MT): Monday, October 16, 2023, at 18:00 hr (6:00 PM) MT
- Central Time (CT): Monday, October 16, 2023, at 19:00 hr (7:00 PM) CT (USA)
- India Standard Time (IST): Tuesday, October 17, 2023, at 5:30 hr (5:30 AM) IST
- Central Europe Standard Time (CEST): Tuesday, October 17, 2023, at 2:00 hr (2:00 AM) CEST
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): Tuesday, October 17, 2023, at 13:00 hr (1:00 PM) NZST
Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episode Guide
Fox confirmed this Gordon Ramsay-hosted show for another season run starting in late September 2023 up until mid-November. Consult our episode guide, mark your calendar, and don’t miss a moment of this business and foodie renovation program.
- Episode 1: “Bel Aire” – Monday, 25 September 2023
- Episode 2: “Bask 46” – Monday, 2 October 2023
- Episode 3: “In The Drink” – Monday, 9 October 2023
- Episode 4: “Da Mimmo” – Monday, 16 October 2023
- Episode 5: “Juicy Box” – Monday, 23 October 2023
- Episode 6: “TBA” – Monday, 6 November 2023
- Episode 7: “TBA” – Monday, 13 November 2023
- Episode 8: “TBA” – Monday, 20 November 2023
- Episode 9: “TBA” – Monday, 27 November 2023
Where To Watch Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episodes?
Join Gordon Ramsey in Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 via Fox at the times and dates described above. If you have a cable subscription, you can stream the show online using your cable credentials from Fox’s website and its app.
Since Kitchen Nightmares is an ongoing season, live TV streaming subscription services like YouTube TV, Directv Streaming, Spectrum on Demand, Sling, Fubo TV, and Philo will stream the show during its broadcast times.
Consider Hulu To Stream Kitchen Nightmares
Another way to watch this season and previous ones of Kitchen Nightmares is to get a Hulu subscription in any of its subscription plans: From $6.99 a month with ads all the way up to $74.99 a month with Live TV, ESPN and Disney+ bundled, you’ll get access to Kitchen Nightmares and all sorts of series, movies, and shows.
on bbc news
on hindi news
on the news today
on channel 7 news
campo grande news ônibus
campo grande news greve de ônibus
l1 news horário dos ônibus
l1 news ônibus
lago azul news ônibus
news österreich heute
news österreich aktuell
news öffentlicher dienst
news österreich corona
news österreich orf
news österreich heute aktuell
news österreich sport
österreich news krone
öffentlicher dienst news 2023
österreich promi news