Diddy’s Son King Combs Breaks His Silence Following Raids

Diddy‘s son, King Combs, has spoken out for the first time since the Department of Homeland Security raided his father’s two homes in Miami and Los Angeles.

The aspiring rapper took to his Snapchat on Friday (March 29) to imply that people didn’t know the full story behind the raids.

“Stop with the [blue cap emoji],” he wrote, simply, without any further comment. King Combs also didn’t tag anyone in his post, so it’s unclear whom he was addressing.

Check out the post below.

On Monday (March 25), TMZ reported that the 54-year-old mogul’s homes in Miami and Los Angeles were being raided, with at least two helicopters patrolling the airspace above the latter.

A Homeland Security Investigations representative told the publication: “Earlier today, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) New York executed law enforcement actions as part of an ongoing investigation, with assistance from HSI Los Angeles, HSI Miami, and our local law enforcement partners. We will provide further information as it becomes available.”

The case is reportedly being handled by the Southern District of New York and is connected to multiple allegations recently brought against Diddy for sexual harassment and misconduct.

Additionally, FOX11 shared a video that showed several people handcuffed on his property in Southern California — one of whom, it turned out, was King Combs himself.

Diddy’s home in Los Angeles, CA, was left in a messy state after Homeland Security raided the property as part of a sex trafficking probe into the Bad Boy Records founder.

Leaked footage obtained by TMZ shows that federal agents did not leave the house in a tidy manner, with items and belongings strewn everywhere.

It is not known where the footage originates from but drawers can be seen pulled open, documents lying everywhere, safes broken into and computers torn apart.

A close-up of a computer shows that the hard drives had been removed while a living area was turned upside down with chairs lying on their side and cuddly toys thrown on the floor.

The raids also resulted in a surreal moment where film director Ridley Scott was unable to return home as the roads were blocked by law enforcement.

The American Gangster director, who is a neighbor of Diddy’s, was pictured observing the situation from the sidewalk.

Diddy's Son King Combs Clears Up Gang Ties After Being Called Out For Repping 'GDK'

Diddy’s Son King Combs Clears Up Gang Ties After Being Called Out For Repping ‘GDK’

Diddy has since broken his silence about the raids, describing them as a “witch hunt based on meritless accusations.”

In a statement to HipHopDX, his attorney Aaron Dyer said: “Yesterday, there was a gross overuse of military-level force as search warrants were executed at Mr. Combs’ residences. There is no excuse for the excessive show of force and hostility exhibited by authorities or the way his children and employees were treated.

“Mr. Combs was never detained but spoke to and cooperated with authorities. Despite media speculation, neither Mr. Combs nor any of his family members have been arrested nor has their ability to travel been restricted in any way.”

Dyer added: “This unprecedented ambush – paired with an advanced, coordinated media presence – leads to a premature rush to judgment of Mr. Combs and is nothing more than a witch hunt based on meritless accusations made in civil lawsuits.

“There has been no finding of criminal or civil liability with any of these allegations. Mr. Combs is innocent and will continue to fight every single day to clear his name.”


on bbc news
on hindi news
on the news today
on channel 7 news
ôrf news
campo grande news ônibus
ôpera news
campo grande news greve de ônibus
l1 news horário dos ônibus
l1 news ônibus
lago azul news ônibus
news österreich
news österreich heute
news österreich aktuell
news öffentlicher dienst
news österreich corona
news öl
news österreich orf
news ö3
news österreich heute aktuell
news österreich sport
ö24 news
ölpreis news
öbb news
ösv news
österreich news krone
övp news
özil news
öffentlicher dienst news 2023
österreich promi news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *