The world’s first race for Destiny 2’s Crota’s End begins today. Players will be vying for their chance to be the first ones to finish it, completing the raid once and the particular challenges. These challenges will be unique and difficult to master.
Although many teams will be competing over the weekend to finish the race first and earn the emblem, only one team can be crowned the winner of the World’s First race. This guide will share where all the teams are during this race, who is currently in the lead, and who will land on top as the winner of Destiny 2’s Crota’s End World First race.
Who is Winning Crota’s End World First Race in Destiny 2? All Updates
Right now, the Destiny 2 teams are likely getting ready to embark into the Crota’s End raid. Bungie has provided an update to all contestants, sharing what exotics have been banned, namely the Tessellation, Weavewalk Aspect, Banner of War, Foetracer, Elemental Munitions, Overload Hand Cannon, Frenzied Stacks, All ammo Reserves, and All Font Armor Charge mods have been disabled throughout the contest mode. Players also have a 48-hour window to complete the race, which will be good for any other Destiny 2 players trying to finish the raid before the end of the weekend.
Right now, no one is in the standing, and no one is ahead. We will update this guide as we get closer to Destiny 2’s Crota’s End raid event. We are nearly at the start of the races, which is set to begin at 10 AM PST for every player, worldwide.
- 10 AM: Crota’s Raid is unlocked! All participants have started, and this will undoubtedly be the slowest part of the day, as everyone works through the first part of the raid, and gets started.
- 10:15 AM: The teams steadily working through the first part of Corta’s Raid, but it looks like Datto’s team might be at the front of the race. Everyone appears to be in the same area.
- 10:20 AM: All_The_Players team has reached the final plate in the first encounter.
- 10:21 AM: All_The_Players team has reached the second encounter, Cross The Bridge.
- 10:28 AM: All_The_Players remains in the front, with many players still stuck on the first encounter.
- 10:45 AM: It looks like the Cross the Bridge encounter is proving to be truly difficult. Many teams are seeing this as a huge difficulty, and have yet to overcome it.
- 11:00 AM: Many teams have made their way to the bridge, and they’re starting to work on the mechanics a little more. It’s slow progress, but the teams are starting to gain momentum on this front.
- 11:10 AM: Many of the teams are finding the Cross the Bridge encounter extremely difficult, as Bungie has removed a lot of the solo mechanics for this encounter. Now, Destiny 2 players need to work together.
- 11:20 AM: All_The_Players team has cleared the Cross The Bridge, and working towards the next engagement. Other teams are still working on it.
- 11:35 AM: Teams are still working their way through the Cross the Bridge, but the All_The_Players team is damaging the main boss for the encounter.
- 11:40 AM: Datto’s team has made it to the third encounter, as All_The_Players continue on their progress.
- 11:54 AM: Several teams have made their way through the third encounter, and All_The_Players have done some heavy damage to Ir Yut, potentially getting close to the end of the encounter.
- 11:57 AM: All_The_Players have made it to the final encounter, wrapping up Ir Yut, and advancing.
- 12:05 PM: Several teams have made it to the Crota fight, and they’re trying to figure out the next mechanics for this raid encounter.
- 12:15 PM: A lot of teams are still working on the initial Crota’s End encounter, but Crota is proving to be a troublesome battle. Players are starting to learn the smaller mechanics behind it, and we can expect more progress within the hour, hopefully.
- 12:30 PM: We are at the slower part of the day where teams are slowly making their way to the final encounter against Crota, but they’re hitting a substantial wall during this fight.
- 12:40 PM: The Crota is proving to be exceptionally tough. The teams who have reached this final battle to enter the Challenge Mode have yet to find out the exact mechanic they’re missing. It’s all hands on deck to figure it out.
- 1:00 PM: More teams are entering the Crota fight, but the imBravo team has arrived at the enrage stage with Crota. Although they failed, they’re the closest team that has reached the end of this fight, potentially getting over the finish line into the Challenge run for Crota’s End in Destiny 2.
- 1:10 PM: Saltagreppo’s team has cleared the first Crota Raid, and that’s the initial one. Now, Salt and his team will need to make it into the second phase, the Challenge Raid for Crota’s End.
- 1:30 PM: More teams are giving it their all against Crota at the final phase of the raid. Salt’s team is making their way through the Challenge phase of Crota’s Raid, and it looks like they’re taking their time to learn the new mechanics.
on bbc news
on hindi news
on the news today
on channel 7 news
campo grande news ônibus
campo grande news greve de ônibus
l1 news horário dos ônibus
l1 news ônibus
lago azul news ônibus
news österreich heute
news österreich aktuell
news öffentlicher dienst
news österreich corona
news österreich orf
news österreich heute aktuell
news österreich sport
österreich news krone
öffentlicher dienst news 2023
österreich promi news