Original (6/26): Inti Creates today unveiled Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue, a new 2D action game for Switch. We have a confirmed release date of November 16, 2023.
Inti Creates is known for the Gunvolt, Blaster Master Zero, and Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon games. It also worked on the Mega Man Zero titles as well as Mega Man 9 / Mega Man 10. Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue is based on Yohane the Parhelion, which is an official anime spin-off of Love Live!! Sunshine.
Here’s a ton of information, straight from Inti Creates:
Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue is a 2D action game set in that fantasy world. The player takes control of Yohane as she ventures into a mysterious dungeon alongside her partner Lailaps. She must challenge the monster-infested labyrinth to rescue her missing friends.
As Yohane crafts new equipment from the items she finds and gains the power of her comrades, she’ll be able to explore more and more of the dungeon. Parts of the dungeon will have randomized layouts, making for a hack & slash action game that stays fresh each time you play it.
When an undersea dungeon suddenly surfaces in the ocean near Numazu, it becomes the talk of the town. Several of Yohane’s curious friends venture inside to investigate. However, not a single one has returned from the labyrinth… In order to rescue her friends, Yohane herself must brave the depths. She’ll encounter fierce challenges, such as monstrous fish and ever-changing corridors. Will Yohane be able to rescue her friends and uncover the mystery of the dungeon? In the darkest depths, a ray of sunshine pierces through –
- Hack and slash through a mysterious dungeon! Explore an expansive underwater dungeon. The powers of the items you find and friends you rescue are key to conquering the dungeon. The dungeon contains many secret locations – temples, ruins, and even a sunken ship.
- Random Areas change each visit! Inside the dungeon, you’ll encounter special areas that randomly change their layout. They’ll provide a new and fresh challenge as you explore the dungeon.
- Craft new items with the “Casting” system! As you explore the dungeon and defeat monsters, you’ll collect a variety of materials. Combine these materials to craft new weapons and accessories for Yohane at any time. Over 90 crafting recipes are available!
- All your friends lend their help! Familiar faces from the anime fill out the colorful cast of characters. Bursting with personality, Yohane’s companions lend their aid.
- Yohane (VA. Aika Kobayashi)
- Lailaps (VA. Yoko Hikasa)
- Hanamaru (VA. Kanako Takatsuki)
- Dia (VA. Arisa Komiya)
- Ruby (VA. Ai Furuhata)
- Chika (VA. Anju Inami)
- You (VA. Shuka Saito)
- Kanan (VA. Nanaka Suwa)
- Riko (VA. Rikako Aida)
- Mari (VA. Aina Suzuki)
- Yohane (VA. Aika Kobayashi): A young lady who tells fortunes in Numazu. She tends to fuss over small details, but is nonetheless kind at heart. She never turns down someone in need. With the power of “Casting”, she can create a variety of weapons, and relies on her companion Lailaps to fight for her.
- Lailaps (VA. Yoko Hikasa): Lailaps is a large wolf-like creature who lives with Yohane. Her gentle personality makes her well-suited to be Yohane’s trusted partner. She accompanies Yohane from the start of her journey, and can be summoned at any time without costing any DP (Darkness Points).
- Hanamaru (VA. Kanako Takatsuki): Yohane’s childhood friend, Hanamaru loves anything delicious. She makes a living selling homemade sweets.
- Dia (VA. Arisa Komiya): Dia is the Numazu Administrative Bureau’s Chief Secretary. A supreme perfectionist, she can’t stand to see a rule broken or paperwork unfiled.
- Ruby (VA. Ai Furuhata): Ruby is a descendent of a fairy tribe. She tries to live her life outside of the purview of humans thanks to her introverted nature.
- Chika (VA. Anju Inami): Chika is the youngest of three sisters, working at a long-standing inn. She has a bold personality, but is a bit of a sore loser.
- You (VA. Shuka Saito): You works as a message-girl in Numazu. Always bright and cheerful, she has a surprising amount of physical prowess.
- Kanan (VA. Nanaka Suwa): Kanan works as a mechanic in a workshop near Chika’s inn. She collects flotsam from the beach to repair and use in her own creations.
- Riko (VA. Rikako Aida): Riko is a traveling veterinarian visiting Numazu. Her calm personality belies her true inquisitive nature. She seemingly pays little attention to her appearance.
- Mari (VA. Aina Suzuki): The daughter of a family of demon lords, Mari lives in an island castle. She rarely shows herself to humans.
Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue also received its debut trailer today. You can get a look at that below.
If you’re interested in keeping track of the game, you can visit the official website here. We’ll have more information in the future.
Update (9/20): A new trailer just dropped, which we have below.
on bbc news
on hindi news
on the news today
on channel 7 news
campo grande news ônibus
campo grande news greve de ônibus
l1 news horário dos ônibus
l1 news ônibus
lago azul news ônibus
news österreich heute
news österreich aktuell
news öffentlicher dienst
news österreich corona
news österreich orf
news österreich heute aktuell
news österreich sport
österreich news krone
öffentlicher dienst news 2023
österreich promi news