50 Cent Trolls Diddy Over Revolt Departure

50 Cent has offered to buy Revolt from Diddy following his string of sexual assault lawsuits — but it doesn’t sound like he’s willing to fork out big bucks.

On Tuesday (November 28), TMZ reported that Puff has temporarily stepped down as the chairman of Revolt, the network he founded a decade ago.

The decision was made in the wake of three sexual assault lawsuits that have been filed against the Bad Boy boss in recent weeks — one of which, from his ex-girlfriend Cassie, has since been settled.

A source told TMZ the move “was to not allow the accusations he’s facing distract from Revolt’s mission or success.”

As news of Diddy’s temporary departure began making the rounds, 50 Cent — who has been taunting his longtime rival for months now — seized the opportunity to troll him.

“I’ll buy that from you play boy, for the low because you know Cadillac and AT&T gonna pull out,” Fif joked on X (formerly Twitter). “I’ll give you a few dollars for it now! Sell it to me, then we can be friends [blushing emoji] I’m serious call my phone.”

The most recent lawsuit against Diddy (real name Sean Combs) accuses him of raping two women “in 1990 or 1991.” The suit alleges that singer Aaron Hall, best known as a member of the R&B/new jack swing group Guy, also raped both women on the same night.

Court documents state that the plaintiff, listed in the filing as Jane Doe, and a friend were invited back to Hall’s apartment following an industry event. She claims Diddy “coerced” her into sex and that Hall later “barged into the room, pinned her down and forced [her] to have sex with him.”

Doe says her friend, who is not involved in the filing, claimed she “had been forced to have sex with Combs and Hall in another room.” Furthermore, she says an “irate” Combs visited the woman and her friend again days later, “choking Jane Doe to the point that she passed out,” resulting in her seeking medical treatment.

“He was worried that she would tell the girl he was with at the time what he and Hall had done to them,” the complaint says.

50 Cent Teases ‘Surviving P Diddy’ Movie After Harve Pierre Allegations Go Public

50 Cent Teases ‘Surviving P Diddy’ Movie After Harve Pierre Allegations Go Public

Denying the claims, a spokesperson for Diddy told HipHopDX: “These are fabricated claims falsely alleging misconduct from over 30 years ago and filed at the last minute. This is nothing but a money grab. Because of Mr. Combs’ fame and success, he is an easy target for anonymous accusers who lie without conscience or consequence for financial benefit.

“The New York Legislature surely did not intend or expect the Adult Survivors Act to be exploited by scammers. The public should be skeptical and not rush to accept these bogus allegations.”

This became the third sexual assault lawsuit filed against Diddy in the space of a week. He first faced allegations of rape and domestic violence from Cassie, who he dated for a decade until 2018. He denied all allegations and quickly settled the suit, with his lawyer saying the decision “is in no way an admission of wrongdoing.”

The second person to accuse Diddy of sexual assault was Joi Dickerson-Neal, who claims that the rapper and producer drugged and raped her in the early ’90s, while also filming the act.

He denied these allegations as well, saying through his spokesperson: “This last-minute lawsuit is an example of how a well-intentioned law can be turned on its head. Ms. Dickerson’s 32-year-old story is made up and not credible. Mr. Combs never assaulted her and she implicates companies that did not exist. This is purely a money grab and nothing more.”


on bbc news
on hindi news
on the news today
on channel 7 news
ôrf news
campo grande news ônibus
ôpera news
campo grande news greve de ônibus
l1 news horário dos ônibus
l1 news ônibus
lago azul news ônibus
news österreich
news österreich heute
news österreich aktuell
news öffentlicher dienst
news österreich corona
news öl
news österreich orf
news ö3
news österreich heute aktuell
news österreich sport
ö24 news
ölpreis news
öbb news
ösv news
österreich news krone
övp news
özil news
öffentlicher dienst news 2023
österreich promi news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *